Search This Blog

Sunday, November 13, 2011

ADFD Flock Together Challenge 31

ADFD Challenge 31 "Flock Together"

Good Night Fairy

I used the Winter Fairy image provided by Tammy at ADFD.  My little fairy was printed twice, colored with Copic markers, then I cut out one and popped her up over the other image with pop dots.  The snow was colored light blue then flocked with white, they look like little cotton balls.  I added glitter to the fairy wings, little pink flowers and her little toes.  Flower and leaf dies and punches were used to make the flowers.  The Floral spray is by Modern Romance and the ribbon is from my stash.  I used two Wilton cupcake doilies as a base for the Nestabilities dies.

The inside of the card reads:  "May the Good Night Fairy bless you with sweet dreams when you lay your head upon your pillow tonight and always."

I made this card with my granddaughter in mind as she will be moving into her very own apartment soon and I want to wish her sweet dreams.

3 comments:

  1. Betty, what a beautiful creation! I love how you displayed this image and your use of flocking. Thanks for playing along with ADFD's Flocking Together challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a precious card! your grand-daughter is truly going to love it!
    thank you for joining our challenge at ADFD! :)

    ReplyDelete