Search This Blog

Monday, October 29, 2012

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving Cards

For this card I cut out 3 Sizzix leaves and embossed them into the Stampin' Up paper with the Square Lattice Folder.  Sentiment is computer generated and and punched out with the Decorative Label punch.

This card also uses the Sizzix leaf die cut but this time I placed it on the SU card stock in a falling pattern and backed the negative space with designer paper.  Sewed around the edges and added some brads.

My third card was made following a design by Beate Johns found here:
http://beate.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/2012/10/08/autumn-blessings-2/
Again I used the negative space left by cutting out a leaf design from the Spellbinders Foliage die cuts, sewing around the edges, adding twine a button and some brads.  Sentiment is from SU Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful! I'm sure thankful for your inspiration! I'll be cas(e)ing them :)

    ReplyDelete