Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Christmas Whoots

Having fun with Art Impressions - "Whoots"

I was not sure just what I was going to do with this Art Impressions stamp called Whoots (UMM4122) but just had to have this little cutie.  


My first card was made using SU Old Olive card stock base and Authentique's O'Christmas Tree paper.  The pine branches and pinecones are a Spellbinder's die "Fall Foliage (S5-120) embossed and highlighted with Copic markers.  Whoots was colored with Copics, his eyes were glossed over with Glossy Accents and his hat was enhanced with Marvy "Snow Maker".


My second Whoots card was made using an old 2010 My Mind's Eye "Stomp" paper pack on a SU Kraft card stock base.  Also used Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Rectangles, Deckled Rectangles, and Classic Circles die cuts.  MS Snowflakes and sentiment from the SU Winter Memories (127937) set.  For the owl hat this time I used Deco Art Snow-Tex (DAS9)

No comments:

Post a Comment