Search This Blog

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Sympathy

Sympathy Card

For this card I used the stamp "You Will Find Refuge" by Our Daily Bread.  I cut the bird and branch out leaving off the berries and drawing lines on the branch.

The bird is colored with Copic markers and I used a larger stylus rolled around on the back side to give him some dimension and used foam dimensionals on the back.

The flowers are circles cut into spirals then rolled on a quilling tool.  The leaves are die cuts from Stampin' Up Little Leaves and Cheery Lyn Designs Fanciful Flourish.

The papers are from the "Home Photo Mats" pack by My Mind's Eye.



2 comments:

  1. My sympathy card was chosen as the customer card of the day for June 13, 2012 by Angie at Our Daily Bread.

    http://ourdailybreaddesignsblog.blogspot.com/2012/06/customer-card-of-day-betty-sweet-irenes.html

    Thank you. This card was made with special care and love for my best friend who recently lost her dear sweet husband. A big thank you to Our Daily Bread for such a lovely little bird image to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Betty!! It's just beautiful and I'm sure was an encouragement to your best friend who is going through such a difficult trial. May the Lord bring comfort to her grieving heart and yours. Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete