Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Sympathy and Get Well

Get Well


My best friend has been very ill for the last month, and is being transferred to a hospital out of the area for treatment.  I made this card for her and the sentiment inside says "When you hear the bird sing, may it remind you that I am thinking of you, and wishing you get well soon."


I used Stampin' Up papers Baja Breeze and Very Vanilla.  The bird from Garden Collage was stamped onto watercolor paper and colored with a Blender pen and inks in Pool Party; So Saffron; Calypso Coral and Pear Pizzazz.



Sympathy




Sadly my Stampin' Up upline demonstrator passed away just before Christmas.  She was a wonderful leader and always inspiring all of us.  She taught us everything there is to know about card making and crafting, and her cheerful, patient, and awesome guidance is sorely missed. 

I made this card for her family.  God bless you, Les.

I used Stampin' Up papers Very Vanilla and Sage Shadow.  The butterfly from Garden Collage was stamped with StazOn ink onto watercolor paper and colored with a Blender Pen and inks in Pool Party; Marina Mist; So Saffron, More Mustard; Chocolate Chip and Pear Pizzazz.

The designer paper is from a Mat Pad by Susan Winget for K&Company, I love the gental blue butterflies and it matched my watercoloring perfectly.


No comments:

Post a Comment