Search This Blog

Saturday, July 5, 2014

The Very Best of Stampin' Up 2013 Catalog Samples

These are my CASED versions of some of the cards from the 2013-14 Catalog:

 My versions of the beautiful cards from the 2013-14 Catalog.


Papaya Collage and Petite Pairs
Page 62; I used the new 2014-15 colors Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Tangelo Twist and Blackberry Bliss.  I sewed around the frame  and added a sentiment from Petite Pairs in the upper corner.

Field Flowers
Page 67;  I used a card base of Basic Gray and stamped my flowers in Tangerine Tango and Daffodil Delight and sewed the Crisp Cantaloupe banner tag to the card front.

Wetlands
Page 68-69; I embossed a So Saffron card front with the Honeycomb embossing folder and adhered it to the card base, the banner tags are in Blackberry Bliss and Crumb Cake.  I made a tag using the Scalloped tag topper punch and tied a piece of hemp twine to the top.

Backyard Basics
Page 79; I started with a base of Crumb Cake.  I embossed a piece of So Saffron with the Delicate Design embossing folder and cut the edge of a piece of whisper white with the Adorning Accents Edgelits die.  The sentiment is from a retired set "Cheery Chat" and the retired stamp "Love By Definition" was stamped off to lighten then stamped onto the bottom.  Inks used were So Saffron, Night of Navy and Tempting Turquoise.

Summer Silhouettes Box
Page 127;  I made a box by cutting a 6x6 piece of Crumb Cake and a lid at 6 1/8 x 6 1/8, scored at 1" on all four sides, finished box size is 4x4.  I  used Basic Black ink for the background and stamped off for a lighter look.  I used Versafine Onyx Black for the darker stamped images.  The flower was stamped in Strawberry Slush and fussy cut.  The ribbon is from my stash.

Morning Meadow
Page 202-03; This card reminded me of the 70's, probably because of a blue polka-dotted bridesmaid dress from a "Hippy" wedding I attended (lol).  I used a piece of retired Baja Breeze (please bring back this color, my very favorite blue).  I stamped the flowers in Tangerine Tango and fussy cut them using three instead of four

Post Card and Postage Collection
Page 102 and 204;  I love the combo of Basic Gray and Crisp Cantaloupe.  The card base is 3 5/16 x 5. I also made a 4x5 envelope using the envelope punch board.  I used the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set with Craft White ink for the splatter.

Simply Sketched
Page 205;  I used a base of Basic Gray.  Stamped portions of the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set in Wild Wasabi and Calypso Coral, masking areas to get the splotches right where I wanted them to be.

The following stamp sets are still available in the new Stampin' Up 2014-15 Catalog:

Petite Pairs page 134
Wetlands page 172
Summer Silhouettes page 108
Post Card page 31
Gorgeous Grunge page 165







No comments:

Post a Comment