Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

African Veldt


My first two cards in this series are of elephants from the African Veldt stamp set by Mark's Finest Papers.  On my shelf for a number of years, I decided to try an ink over embossing technique to make some very simple cards, here are the results:



Elephant stamped in Versamark, heat embossed with white embossing powder then sponged over with Stampin' Up Smoky Slate ink, matted in Whisper White and Basic Gray. 



My personal favorite are these elephants under a tree.  I formed a scene with the three stamps, stamped in Versamark, heat embossed in white embossing powder then sponged over with Stampin' Up Hello Honey, also matted in Whisper White and Hello Honey.



This sleeping lion is from "The Artist Stamps, Burbank, CA", also embossed in Hello Honey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment