Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Shoe Shopping

This is for Challenge #14 "If The Shoe Fits" over at Dragonfly Journeys found here:

 http://dragonflyjourneys.blogspot.com/2015/07/challenge-no-14-if-shoe-fits.html



Stampin' Up card stock in Melon Mambo and Coastal Cabana.  DSP is "A Girl's Life" by Pressed Petals.  Stamp set is Stampin' Up "Totally Cool" (retired from 2004).  Colored with Copics.  Handmade "Shoes" tag for the bag.  Cotton Candy Stickles added to her glasses, earrings, purse and clogs.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness Betty that paper is fabulous! I don't remember this stamp set, but I sure do love her. You really knocked it out of the park again and I can't thank you enough for joining my challenge this week!

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete