Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Wobble Owl Birthday Card - Shake your hooty!




Isn't she the cutest little owl ever!  I made this for my girlfriend and fellow artist, Maria, for her birthday.  Maria's sorority mascot was an owl, so I'm always trying to find a clever card to invoke some great memories.
The card colors are SU Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz and Soft Suede.  Owl is a digital, enlarged and colored with Copics on Neenah Solar White.  And the best part is he WOBBLES!  Thus, the sentiment "Shake your hooty!!!"

Stamp set (leaves) from SU World of Dreams, sentiments are computer generated and cut out with the SU Feathers Framelits Dies.  Woodgrain embossing folder by Darice.


1 comment:

  1. Hi again Betty! OMG you are so right this is the cutest owl ever! I really love the sentiment and the fact that he WOBBLES!! Thank you so much for joining my challenge this week :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete