Search This Blog

Monday, May 29, 2017

Keep The Faith






In my bedroom hangs a piece of art by the Cleveland artist Peter Wood, one of his very early, calm and soothing pieces depicting an apple and a cup, painted in soft greens, yellows and grays. I love seeing this painting every morning when I wake up, so for both the TLC640 and CAS431 Challenges today over at splitcoaststampers.com I decided to play along with the pear from Stampin' Up's Faith In Nature (Retired). 


I stamped the pear in black Staz-On ink and masked it, then using a credit card and water based inks, I swiped over the image. After letting it dry, I removed the mask and cut it out with a stitched edge square die and popped it up with foam adhesive strips. I stamped the sentiment in Staz-On black under the pear piece. I was surprised at how much I love this little piece of art.

No comments:

Post a Comment