Search This Blog

Thursday, September 6, 2018

First Frost Workshop Thank You Gifts - Stampin' Up


Every month I try to find a different little something to show my appreciation to the ladies who have joined my Workshop Groups.  This month I designed a little chewing gum package wrapper using the Stampin' Up First Frost Suite of products.


Frosted Floral Speciality DSP was cut to 3" x 3" squares, wrapped around the gum package and secured with glue dots.

The flower from the First Frost Stamp set was stamped after coloring the image with Stampin' Write Markers in Night of Navy and Blackberry Bliss then stamped onto Whisper White card stock, and cut out with the coordinating Frosted Bouquet die.

Using the Frosted Bouquet dies, I also cut out the leaf in Mossy Meadow, and the berry sprig in Whisper White.

I used the retired Tiny Tags stamp set and coordinating Jewel Tag punch for the sentiment and attached a Frosted Epoxy Droplet to the tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment