Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Friendship in Blue and White

Friendship Card

As many of you know I am in awe of Kittie747 and her awesome cards. I totally cased this card from one of her latest cards called "Matching Frame and Panel" found here:

My best friend's husband suffered a stroke recently and she has not been able to visit him the last few days because she has come down with a cold. I made this card for her. The inside reads: "Friendship is the only flower that blooms in all seasons." I will be off to sit with her husband and give him our support later this afternoon.

Although my card could not come close to the beautiful masterpiece of Kittie, I think it is still a lovely card.

I used SU papers and their Sprinkles stamp set.

Thank you Kittie for the awesome inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment