Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Watercolored Bird


I totally cased this card from Dini's blog found here:http://mamadinis.blogspot.com/

I used regular and pearlized watercolors then stamped the bird from "You Will Fing Refuge" from Our Daily Bread designs with SU Chocolate Chip ink. I then colored in and highlighted the bird with Copic marker.

Since I changed the following, I hope this qualifies for not completely copying Dini's very enchanting card: Back panels are hand made, embossed on MS Score board; Sentiment is computer generated; Leaves die is by Cheery Lyn and pearls are placed on upper part of card. I did not re-stamp the bird, form him and put him over the original.

I admire Dini's beautiful watercolors and maybe with much more practice I will get better.

Thank you Dini for all of your inspiration.


No comments:

Post a Comment