Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

By the Beach

Lighthouse watercolor

I attended the opening of a new Stamp Store this last weekend and learned some tips on watercoloring with stamps and markers.  I stamped the scene in StazOn black and watercolored using my Stampin' Up markers and ink pads.  I love the way the lighthouse and seagulls by Art Impressions turned out so peaceful and serene, just like the weather here on the coast today.

Seashells By The Seashore
Continuing the beach theme, I made this card using several stamp sets (Inkadinkado, Art Impressions, K&Co.) and threaded some twine through the grouping along with a button and a golden star.  Papers are Stampin' Up Baha Breeze, Kraft and Vanilla.  I used my markers to color in the seahorse and lightly add pink to the seashells.

No comments:

Post a Comment