Search This Blog

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Graphic 45 A Ladies' Diary

A Ladies' Diary

I love this beautiful Graphic 45 A Ladies' Diary paper.  I adorned these lovely ladies by adding feathers and jewels to their hats, punched and formed flowers around the page along with Maya Road Vintage Lace Mums in Silver Fox color.  Butterflies are Cavallini stamps, stamped twice, painted with Copics, cut out and stacked to make them three dimensional.

The parasol, ladies bosom and flowers on hat are all embossed and popped up on the back to give them dimension.

Using a leftover piece of the above designer card stock, I cut out the the two "friends" and made a card.  Sentiment is computer generated and the fourth mum from the Maya Road package was added.  No scraps left over from these two projects.  I feel great when I can use every piece of designer card stock on a project.

No comments:

Post a Comment