Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Beautiful Treasure Box


Treasure Box


Isn't this just beautiful.  Another project that I knew I had to make it after viewing the original boxes online.  This box was made for an upcoming baby shower to hold a gift for the new little one.

I followed the instructions for Marianne Skjelstad's Gift Box found on Tracy Mac Donald's website found here:

Thank you Tracy, your instructions made it easy to follow along and figure this one out.  I loved this box so much that I made a total of three in different papers and it will be my go to box for future gift giving.  The completed box size is 3" square base with the tied top adding to a height of 4 3/4".  Made with Stampin' Up's great 80 lb. card stock this is a sturdy box that will last a long, long time.  The designer paper is from Pressed Petals called "Baby Girl" and the ribbon is sheer pink, 6 yards for a $1...at the Dollar Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment