Search This Blog

Friday, February 7, 2014

Sweet Little Donkey Baby Cards

Two more baby cards.  Our first little one was born at 5:45 this morning and one of yesterday's cards will go to welcome her to the world.   We have three more little ones arriving soon so I am on a mission to make baby cards.  Here are two more:


This Sweet Little Donkey was a free digital download by Meljens found here:  http://meljensdesigns.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=64

I colored the donkey and hearts with Copics and added Stickles and Liquid Pearls.

Papers are Stampin' Up Crumb Cake, Bashful Blue (I wish they would bring this color back) and Blushing Bride.  Background designer papers are from my scrap bin.  I made the flowers using punches and an edge punch and the leaves are a die cut by Sizzix.

The round sentiments are also free digital downloads by Netty and can be found here:  http://nettyscards.blogspot.com/p/freebies.html

Miscellaneous ribbon and twine.  On the boy card I ripped up a piece of cardboard and tore off the paper exposing the ribs, and added a little white paint.  The ovals are Spellbinders.

I printed two Sweet Little Donkeys for each card using one as a base and coloring and cutting out the second and adhered with foam dots to give some dimension.

I have had a lot of fun working on these sweet little baby cards and have a few more in the works, hope to get them all done by the time the babies arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment