Search This Blog

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Stampin' Up Paper Pumpkin Layers of Gratitude

I labored over what to do with these felt Tangerine Tango letters from the February 2015 Paper Pumpkin Kit for a long time.  Then part of the kit was issued as a challenge to my card club team members.

I was racking my brain on how to use them, when all of a sudden I realized that I needed thank you notes for all of this months SU orders, and Viola! an idea was born.

I started with a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 piece of Crisp Cantaloupe card stock and added Whisper White.  I used a leftover piece of dsp from the Simply Created Mini Album kit and trimmed it with a piece of Calypso Coral punched with the Scallop Trim border punch.  Added the felt Thanks letters and a pretty bow and DONE!

Sometimes it takes a challenge with a due date to get motivated to think outside the box and be creative.




1 comment: