Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Stampin' Up Paper Pumpkin Layers Of Gratitude Kit Alternative






Using White Acrylic paint I swiped around the edges of the box with a sponge and paint, when it dried I covered it with a piece of the Painted Blooms dsp.  I stamped two butterflies onto Tangelo Twist and fussy cut them layering one onto the other and added Wink of Stella for some sparkle and shine.  The little flowers from Something to Say stamp set were stamped onto Rich Razzleberry and Blackberry Bliss, and punched out with the Itty Bitty Accents flower punch.  The flower centers are Daffodil Delight 1/8" hole punch circles.


An Ultra Thin Fastener Tab from Tombow was used to keep the box closed.

I cut 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" watercolor paper for all 16 panels of the long folded card from the kit.  Using Stampin' Up ink pads and markers I  applied a little color to my craft mat and spritzed with water, dipped the watercolor paper in the colors and let the panels dry.  

This is the front of the card.  I love this long retired Serene Spring stamp set.
I chose a different stamp set for each panel, stamped in Staz-On black ink and watercolored each stamped panel.  I used the scoring board to emboss lines around each inside watercolor panel, wrote some words of inspiration on each panel and glued them to the long card with Tombow Mono Adhesive. 
This is the last panel on the front of the card.

Here is one of the inside panels:
Thanks for looking, have a great day.






No comments:

Post a Comment