Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Happy Birthday Party Animal



This card was designed by Andrea Borries and can be found on her blog Snippets here:

http://snippetsbyandrea.blogspot.com/2012/10/masculine-birthday-cards.html

I love this stamp set "In The Wild" (retired) and needed a masculine birthday card for last month's card club, so I searched online and found Andrea's great design.

Papers:  Stampin' Up, Basic Black, Old Olive and Naturals (retired)
Inks:  Staz-On, Old Olive, Real Red and Pumpkin Pie
Stamp Sets:  In The Wild (animals, retired); Button Bear Accessories (balloons, retired); Something To Celebrate (gift box, retired); Morning Meadow (Happy Birthday, also retired); From the Herd (party hat).
Inside of the card I stamped "Party Animal" using the Alphabet Rotary Stamp (retired).

I know, I used so many of our retired stamp sets for this card, but I can't bare to part with all of my favorites.

I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the hats and present and hand drew the balloon lines.

Thanks Andrea!

No comments:

Post a Comment