Search This Blog

Monday, January 23, 2017

Hey there, Pumpkin


I was inspired to make this card by the marbled iridescent and hologram glitter Halloween pumpkin, here: 
http://ohsobeautifulpaper.com/wp-con...67-640x640.jpg

I stamped the berries and leaves from Stampin' Up Simply Sketched onto black card stock in Versamark and heat set Marcasite embossing powder. Then I stamped on Gorgeous Grunge and repeated the process. With my fingers I applied the Nuvo Glitter Drops and Stickles. When dry, I free style cut the larger pumpkin and cut the two smaller ones with the Stampin' Up Fun Fall dies. I cut the pumpkin stems out of Soft Suede and drew the markings. Using my stylus I etched groves in the pumpkins and highlighted with Tombow black pen.
Background stamped with Hero Arts Tiny Stars and heat set with Marcasite.
Couldn't decide on a sentiment, so settled on a simple Hey there, Pumpkin in black embossing powder.


Stamps: Stampin' Up Simply Sketched and Gorgeour Grunge, CTMH Autumn Wishes, Hero Arts Tiny Stars

Marcasite embossing powder, Nuvo Glitter Drops, Dark Blue and Faded Jeans Stickles

No comments:

Post a Comment