Search This Blog

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Birthday Fairy

I made this birthday card for my granddaughter's 19th birthday. She has a wonderful future ahead of her and we are so proud to be her grandparents. Her favorite color is green and I just know that she will love this little fairy.

Papers: Old Olive and Calypso Coral. Designer paper is from K&Company "Classic K". 

I prefer to use Recollections white paper when coloring with my Copic Markers. I have tried the more expensive papers recommended by many Copic Marker artists, but in my opinion the inexpensive Recollections from Michael's takes the ink better and makes clearer colors.

Stamps: Silver Fairy by Wee Stamps for Whimsy Stamps. Thank you Sylvia Zet for designing this beautiful stamp. The tiny butterfly is by Cavallini, stamped on Calypso Coral and colored over with Clear Spica pen as are the wings of the fairy. Her bell is colored with Chocolate Spica pen.

Flowers are MS Stamp and Punch flower and Studio G daisy. Leaves are Cheery Lyn Olive Branches.

Pearls are by Recollections.

No comments:

Post a Comment