Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Americana Flag Pop Up Slider Card

LAND OF THE FREE, HOME OF THE BRAVE

My flag was made with cardboard, I stripped off one side of a cardboard box flap and peeled off one side to reveal the corrugated ridges.  I used a sponge and added some white acrylic paint and rubbed it across the ridges.  With a very small paintbrush I added the red stripes.   I painted on a blue square in the corner and added white dots for the stars.  After the paint dried I crumpled the cardboard and brushed it all over with Vintage Photo ink on a sponge.

The base card stock is Stampin' Up Crumb Cake, the inside and slider are Very Vanilla.  The American Eagle stamp is by Expressions In Ink the fireworks and sentiments are from the Close To My Heart set "Home of the Brave"

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

No comments:

Post a Comment