Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Rev Up The Fun

Perforated Pull Tab Birthday Gift Card/Money Holder

The outside of this card was made with the Stampin' Up "Rev Up The Fun" stamp set, with the exception of the tire tread marks which is from the Close To My Heart set "Maximum Power"
The Car was stamped onto Very Vanilla, then I continued to move and stamp backwards to get the effect that the car is in motion.  I stamped the car again in Black ink, Garden Green and in  More Mustard.  I cut out the black car, then just the body of the green car and glued it over the black base to show the tires, I punched out the number 25 from the yellow car and glued it over the green 25.

The paper clip is holding the card closed, because I have yet to fill that little inner pocket with CASH for the Birthday Boy.  Once the card is complete and signed, red line tape will close the card so that the recipient can pull the tab and open it up to find his Birthday wish and gift.  Inside of the card is stamped with CTMH Maximum Power sentiment.


Dimensions for the card are 4 1/4 x 11 scored at 5 and 10 1/2.  I ran the Stampin' Up Perforating trimmer blade across the front of the card at 1 and 1 1/2 " stamped the tire tread onto a piece of Crumb Cake and cut them out to fit across the perforated strip.

No comments:

Post a Comment