Search This Blog

Monday, June 30, 2014

Gone Fishing, Catch You Later


Today I am sharing a "Gone Fishing" birthday card that I made for my brother-in-law who is an avid fisherman.  I had to blur out the inside sentiment as I took the photos after writing in the card.  I can tell you that it had something to do with the fact that my sister, who only took up fishing in the last couple of retired years, has caught the biggest fish ever on their fishing trips.  Her last catch was a whopping 25 pounds.  Anyway this is a tribute to my dear b-i-l.  Happy Birthday and obey the "House Rules."





For this card I used Stampin' Up Mossy Meadow as a base cut at 5 1/2 x 11 and scored at 4 1/4  and 
8 1/2.  The fish were cut from BoBunny's Trail Mix papers, formed with a stylus and adhered with dimensionals.  The Front of the card is also Bo Bunny Trail Mix.  The stamps are all from Close To My Heart stamp sets:  Catch You Later and Banner Wishes.  Inks are Stampin' Up Mossy Meadow, Island Indigo and Early Expresso.

No comments:

Post a Comment